Productivity | 3.8MB
Verify device IMEI.
For now, when buying a new/Used smartphone, make sure to check whether the device is registered or not. In order to check whether your device has valid IMEI or invalid IMEI, one needs to verify the IMEI number of the device from the PTA IMEI Check mechanism.
For that one has to find the IMEI number of the device which can be done from one of the following methods:
1. By Dialing *#06# on your mobile dial pad.
2. The IMEI number of the device is always printed on the box and device
Hold your phone, Go to settings > About phone > Status > IMEI Information to extract the IMEI number.
3. Another method of getting Device IMEI number is to remove back cover and battery of your mobile phone. You will find IMEI inside the Battery compartment (Only applicable for mobile devices with removable battery option).
4. In order to check IMEI of iPhone Go to Settings > General > About (Only applicable for IOS devices)
Enter your device IMEI and search with PTA database for check device compliance. Based on compliance status you may get any of following results:
Check IMEI and Find out Hidden info by using IMEI Number. Check Hardware Specification, Warranty or BLACKLIST Status and more for FREE.
How can I check IMEI of my device?
IMEI can be checked using following methods:
1) Dial *#06# from the dial pad of your device and note down 15-digit IMEI number.
2) IMEI can be checked on the device box
3) IMEI can be checked on the back cover of your device
4) IMEI can be checked by removing back cover of the device
5) IMEI can be checked by removing battery of the device
6) IMEI can be checked in “Settings” of mobile device
* There can be multiple number of IMEIs based on number of available SIM slots in your device.
IMEI Verification App Features :-
1. Easy to use
2. User friendly Interface
3. Excellent UX
4. Share your Licence Records
Download this app now.
Please rate this app and give us your valuable feedback at email@example.com