#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Just got all the way through the game and have to say... "Some help you need?" YES! After seeing that ad pop up a million times I may need some psychiatric help! Would give it 5 stars if it wouldn't have had that annoyance! Never thought that F. U. Yoda would be a thing that I'd say on a daily basis! But I did u0026amp; I do like the game tho some levels you need pure luck to get 3 stars on, even with some YouTube help. A way to save progress if I ever need to change phones would be awesome too!
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I paid for this app and still have to sit through loud, annoying Comercials. The app description for the paid version says, "ad free" but, instead, you pay to watch ads. The game itself has gotten tired, play something else.
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I love Angry Birds... the Star Wars version was an awesome idea. Actually I love every version of Angry Birds, but this one is so cool and funny. Sometimes I just can't stop playing it. ;-)
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Game automatically switches the sound off (i.e. "goes mute") after there's a promotional ad/video interlude. This seems to be a new bug and it's a bit annoying; so I would love for them to fix it or at least repost an older version. Thanks!!!
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- This is the best game ever because my favorite movie is STAR WARS but can you please make a texture for the game because the normal angry birds texture just don't go good with STAR WARS.
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I love it it's the best game ever if your thinking of getting this app and don't know if should you have to get it really once you get it your life just got so much better!!!!!!