#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Great app, you never know when a phone call conversation can become very handy to you, especially if you have to deal with Verizon reps, a bunch of crooks trained to cheat their customers on the phone, and then lying about it later...
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Since my phone upgraded (galaxy note 4) to Android 6, I can now only hear myself talking. Help! Needs fixing
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- In Lollipop, ACR used to record all calls without the need to switch on the speaker. Now, after upgrading to Marshmallow, ACR only records sounds from the mic ( in all the settings)
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- This has been a great app. It has helped a lot with my new challenges. I have a traumatic brain injury and forget things or miss parts of conversations. So this has worked well so far on so many levels. Two things. How do I save from phone to an SD Card or Computer? How do I undelete a call I accidentally said yes to deleting? Edit: Still no answer on questions. Also Pro version does not blend with free version. Pro stops working with upgrades like Marshmallow. Free stops recording when pro uploaded.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Worked fine. Shared and recommend to my friends. Then update made it only record me good and the other very very low...
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I didn't realize I had to change the volume setting to "wave" file to hear the person on the opposite end of the phone. The voice is very clear. This recorder is the best I've used.