#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Most of the time the call doesn't record and when it does, I can only hear my voice and not the other person's. Useless
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Works great but the sound quality for the other person is not good. Calls have a "scratchy" quality that only shows up when people talk... I have a Samsung S7 Edge so perhaps the app is a bit behind in its quality...?
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It is exactly what it's called...automatic. It records every single call and then you simply delete recordings you don't want to keep. So easy!!
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Default storage for me is internal memory of phone. Change the default storage from internal memory to sdcard(external memory). Now make a call and then recheck the default storage. For me, changes has been reverted to internal memory as a default one after making the call and this is eating a lot of space in my cell as I have very limited internal memory.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Hi... I want to recover the recordings that has been deleted from my mobile memory . How can I get those recordings ?Please suggest
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- With Auto-Record, you will never miss recording a single call. You are given the option immediately after the call ends to delete the recording if you don't want to keep it