#1.Super-Bright LED Flashlight
- I like the app, and, most of all, I likr how it doesn't require any sort of "permissions." However, my phone would always get some sort or bug or virus everytime I open the app, except during the first few times of using it. I will have this app deleted after I post this review
#2.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.
#3.Gully Cricket Game - 2016
- Not responding properly on one plus one...bat swings after the ball has passed..cannot connect any bowl pitched outside off and not spinning..need to put some coders to good effect
- They give money by downloading apps at the time of starting only. After some apps installation they don't give money. So I request people they download apps from Mcent only 2 or 3. If more apps downloaded from Mcent they don't give money. Simply they said "sorry this offer no longer available but, please try other offers from Mcent". Still if we download the apps from Mcent every time they only one thing, sorry this offer no longer available. So friends try only 2 or 3 apps. Don't try more apps.
#5.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
#6.Wynk Music-Airtel Only
- This app is good as most of the songs can be found on this app.. However the only flaw that disturbs this great app is the inability to set equalizer in this app.Otherwise a great app. Team airtel, do add equalizer setting to this app and surely it will be one of the best apps out there :)