- I love the app, but it started acting funny when I upgraded my phone to marshmallow. I thought it was a glitch, but after uninstalling/re-installing the app still acted funny: no continuous playback, audio stops playing at a point, in fact I'm tired....
- Have been using for over a year and have always had clear video and audio. Forward and back cueing is very easy and accurate too.
- There is a major problem, it not support AC3 audio format can please fix it next time than i will give it 5 star
- When I increase brightness level to highest, screen goes dim. Please correct the issue. There is no such problem with VLC
- Don't no why ...? My android version is 6.0 , after updating my phone I found that MX player uninstalls automatic .I have downloaded several time same issue , please fix it
- It works amazing on Moto X Pure with nice user interface and it can even play a list of movie files continuously. I can even skip files from my Moto surround Bluetooth headphones. Watch music videos while jogging on treadmill!