#1.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
- This game is really fun and adictive. If you start playing and enjoy games like this then your gonna be hooked and won't be able to put it down.
- Well it's always good to experience good old days again in smart phones.tThe game rocks. But even as computer tech when you play in expert level some shots are really fake and it could misguide a new user if they try to play on a real board.
#4.Truck Driver 3D: Offroad
- It worked fine when I first used it but after that I couldn't even use story or free ride. What's the point in having a driving game if I can't drive in it!!!
#5.Disney Magic Kingdoms
- AMAZING!!!! PLEASE CONSIDER FROZEN, THE LITTLE MERMAID, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST FOR NEXT UPDATES u0026lt;3 OH AND SNOW WHITE! AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME DISNEY VILLAINS! MAYBE SOME CHARACTERS FROM ONCE UPON A TIME ;)
#6.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.