#1.Blossom Blast Saga
- It keeps crashing.. gives me a white screen. This only happens after level 35. It is frustrating and I will delete the game again if it continues. Other than that it is a fun and challenging game.
#2.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Literally the only reason I use this is for ad blocking... But the accuracy is peanuts compared to desktop versions.
#3.Data Recharge & Data Saver 4G
- When you have downtime its a fun thing to feel like you've actually not wasted time. Very huge earnings but maybe it could pay for small Databack purchases for almost no investmenttime wise..
- I understand that you guys would need the revenue to keep a game like this going. I don't mind the ads either, but when you show me an ad to continue, and then spawn me at a spot where I'll literally be killed right off the bat, it's not the most pleasant experience. Other than that, keep up the good work.
#5.Doraemon Repair Shop Seasons
- It's visually stunning but performance wise no. It starts at a long time after touch, without any branding and if the phone is kept to sleep for a while the game stops. Overall lack of stability. Please improve.
#6.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.