- Videos gets hanged while playing on android 6. However it was working fine when my device was on android 5.1.
- I have problem when i upgrade my phone moto g2 to android M when i inc. Brightness when it reach level 15 it becomes dark its a buf please fix it
- I've been using this app for 5 years now, and i liked it so much because it's really simple to watch videos and control them without disturbing the playback. However, my recent update to Marshmallow have showed some problems. The most noticeable one is that the player would often freeze/crash when i got out from playback. This is quite annoying, as the player sometimes can't prepare itself to play another video, and it crashes when i load another. I hope this will get fixed soon, and thanks for reading!
- Please add option to add notes and captions for watching any video as it helps when watching education video.
- Had to have Verizon tech support identify the file had to put into safe mode just to remove it. Look close when downloading in the permissions it wants admin privileges on your phone that's to stop you from deleting the file. Shame shame mx player you use to be awesome now you the devil
- It lets me organize my videos and watching lists and prefer the best subtitle style by providing so many adjustment tools. You can also make fine and correct adjustment when you want to jump to somewhere in the video and you can change the brightness and the volume easily. The best thing that I love is speeding up or down the playback sound without any sound pitch, that allows me to watch and understand course videos more easily.