#1.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
#2.Ladooo - Free recharge
- Waste of time, it will block the user for install the apps which ever the user wishes from out side source. No referral reward will get credited. No rewards for most of the apps installed. Many more issues. Support team are sleeping, instead of giving explanation to the mails sent for not getting credits. And the will only be active while we ask explanations about getting blocked. Better try other such free recharge apps instead of this.
- ...should be Most Recent...BY DEFAULT...PERIOD. Nobody wants to see days old crap at the top of their News Feed. I'm not the only one who's expressed this! Does anybody actually read this feedback? Y'all would be fired if you worked for me. V188.8.131.52.77
- it was ok at first but when i reached 2-5 i pressed the jump button as hard as i could but it was still a few mm short . I got out and had to start all over again . Also when i press the 'watch video and skip for free ' button it showed nothing and i had no choice but to start over again . really frustruated please fix this .
#5.Super-Bright LED Flashlight
- I like the app, and, most of all, I likr how it doesn't require any sort of "permissions." However, my phone would always get some sort or bug or virus everytime I open the app, except during the first few times of using it. I will have this app deleted after I post this review
#6.MARVEL Avengers Academy
- Have to devote 24hrs a day to accomplish half of the missions. Just another way to squeeze out another dime... poor.