- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
#2.Hollywood U: Rising Stars
- For new people thinking of getting this game I just wanted to tell you that you will get addicted to playing it. The Cons- right now I'm at lvl 51 u0026amp; is beyond boring now with not being able to progress like in hss. There's side quests but lately it been more about recruiting than actual story progression. I wish there were more quests like in hss. Right now I'm just Leveling up and collecting the money I make.
#3.Can You Escape
- Wished there were more than 10 but as for the game itself really a five. It mad me sad when I saw I reached the games end. But wonderful and not too hard that I stopped playing or uninstalled
#4.Hill Climb Racing
- Time killer. But recently I had to reset my device. After reinstalling the game and connecting to Google play, my vehicles and maps restored but, coins are at zero.
#5.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
#6.Bike Racing 3D
- Really good game loved playing it would be even better if there was more levels but otherwise a great game definitely recommend adicted to this it's so good