#1.Online Recharge & Best Plans
- It's a fake app don't trust this my money has been debited through my bank account but I didn't get a recharge, I had done a complain but in reply I just get sir patient will credit to your account shortly. F*ck they are buying star offering data MB.
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#3.Google Play Games
- Can't use original profile looks like someone elses profile i don't get this my husband still has his the same.
#4.Photo Editor Pro-PIP Camera
- This app is user friendly and equips you with all the basic tools you need as well as those fancy ones. So you can edit any photo straight on your mobile device as you go. Hassle free apart from them advert popups. Then again can't complain as it's free. So I'll give it 4 (and a half) stars for now. Keep up the great work dev team and cheers to you all! XD
#5.Temple Run 2
- It's a great game, but I can't complete this objective because my device doesn't support Frozen Shadows. Could you pleaser tell me how to fix this?
- The game is fun and it doesn't crash anymore!! Sometimes playing with Wi-Fi on isn't the best experience but it doesn't crash anymore. I just wish for another chance to win Espio.