#1.Real Cricket™ 16
- At first I liked the game for 1-2days. But the next day the game started to show glitches. I bowled a batsman 3 times and he won't just get out. Even the scorecard show that he was out and not out simultaneously. Then that batsman was on the strike and crease at the the same time. When I used to bat even the timing meter showed my timing of my shot as perfect still I would get out. Its a humble request to all of u not to download this app.
#2.Gesture Lock Screen
- Really , really great app. Best custom lock screen on the app store probably. One thing though , I wish there was a setting option to make it a system app so that it'd start and perform instantly as the phone reboots. It takes a bit time on reboot to start up , leaving your phone preotected by the default lock for a few moments . Cheers :)
#3.UC Browser - Fast Download
- I actually have been enjoying uc for a long time . All of the features with its running pace in any webs is highly interested. Downlading with resume functions is a deserving nature and many more similarly. However, i want to question why there is not a options for save page to read contents later. I highly require it to study the offline things even when i am not in the network territory. HOPE , for the next time the update comes , the probem is resolved.
#4.Racing in Car
- Great game, love the graphics. But it's kinda boring when you play it a couple time. Make it multiplayer online and it would be perfect
#5.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
#6.Stick Cricket 2
- This app stopped loading a couple of months ago. It still hasn't been fixed, despite all obvious courses of action. Any ideas?