The 2020 CBSE test schedule has been released, and 9apps provides you with a test preparation application.
The schedule of the remaining exams for the twelfth CBSE exam has been released, but only the remaining twelve exams will be held in Uttarakhand. Since all tenth major examinations have been taken, the tenth examination will not be held. The CBSE also said at the time of publishing the timetable that families should ensure that their children are not sick. Candidates must abide by the rules of social segregation. In addition, students must wear masks and bring disinfectant to the test center.
The blockade caused by covid-19 delayed the examination schedule of the Central Secondary Education Commission. These exams will take place from July 1st to July 15th, and the exam time is from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Minister of Human Resources Development, provided information by posting data sheets for the remaining exams in categories 10 and 12 on Twitter. However, only the remaining Type 12 exams can be held in this state. All the main exams of the tenth session have been conducted.
In the 12th exam of Geography, Computer Science (Old and New), Hindi (Core and Elective), Sociology, Information Technology (Old and New), Biotechnology, Business Research, and Family Science
1. All students must bring their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
2. All students must cover their noses and mouths with masks or cloths.
3. All students must abide by the rules of physical alienation.
4. Parents must tell their children what precautions should be taken to prevent the spread of covid-19.
5. Parents must ensure that their children are not sick.
6. When taking the exam, students must strictly follow all instructions.
7. Students must follow all instructions in the admission card.
8. Exam time will be written on the timetable and admission card.
9. The answer book will be distributed between 10.00 am and 10.15 am.
10. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 am.
11. There will be 15 minutes to read this article. From 10.15 am to 10.30 am, students will have to read the test paper.
12. Students will start writing answers to questions starting at 10.30 am.