3D EARTH - accurate weather forecast & rain radar
Travel & Local | 44.8MB
Meet the wonderful 3D Earth. The most beautiful app, ever!
This unique application combining: weather forecast, clocks, widgets and a beautiful view from the space to our Earth.
Accurate weather conditions and forecast is the main feature of this app.
The unique weather forecast algorithm has access to thousands of weather stations. It allows making a mostly accurate forecast for each location around the world!
Current weather condition has a detailed description, air temperature, wind direction and force, humidity, dew point, pressure, visibility, as well as comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
Weather forecast information has a detailed description, day and night air temperature, wind direction and force, humidity, UV index, air quality, ozone, geomagnetic storms, the probability of precipitation, and comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
- Real-time 3D rendered Earth
- Rain Radar provided by Rain Viewer
- The world clock for each location
- Weather condition for more than 150 000 locations around the world with 15 days and hourly forecasts
- Beautiful charts for 15 days and 48 hours forecast
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Accurate 15 day weather forecast
- Weather widgets with weather forecast
- Weather notifications and weather alerts
- Weather forecast for multiple locations all around the world
- Fabulous animated wallpaper with 3D Earth
- Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
- "Feels Like" temperature and weather bug forecast too
- Humidity and precipitation forecast information, pressure in inches, mm or mbar
- Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
- Easy navigation between cities
- Barometer and pressure forecast for you
- UV index and forecast
- Precipitation probability forecast
- Visibility on the roads
- Space weather forecast
- Dew point in forecast weather channel
- Share forecast, alerts, by e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, SMS and other ways
- Live Weather notification indicators in the status bar
Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Rome, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague, Moscow, Sydney, Los Angeles, Tokyo or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you go.
For assistance, please contact us.