Weather | 3.8MB
Stay informed on outdoor air quality conditions, plan your outdoor activities, and manage exposure to outdoor air pollution. The Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) Canada app informs users of the level of health risk associated with local outdoor air quality. The app provides hourly AQHI readings and daily forecasts for all AQHI communities across Canada.
The app includes the following features:
• User defined push notifications based on the AQHI level and stations you choose.
• Map screen to view spatial distribution of AQHI over a region or the entire country.
• GPS capability to bring you to your nearest station from the map screen.
• Profile view for setting favourite communities.
• Tips for taking personal action to improve air quality.
The AQHI is reported as a number from 1 to 10. The higher the AQHI number, the greater the health risk and need to take precautions. Health messaging provides advice for limiting exposure to air pollution and adjusting outdoor activity levels when air quality is poor.
Troll Weather - Funny Weather forecastDownload
Kung Fu FightingDownload
Gallery Vault - Hide Pictures And VideosDownload
Mobile Recharge, UPI, Bill Payment, Money TransferDownload
WeatherClear - Ad-free Weather, Minute forecastDownload
Personal Weatherman WidgetDownload
MakeMyTrip-Flights Hotels CabsDownload