Books & Reference | 686.1KB
The Ashtanga hrudayam: A compendium of the Ayurvedic system composed by Vagbhatta. A systematised text of human illness and therapy in six sections which incorporates the eight branches of Ayurveda.
This app is particularly for the Ayurvedic scholars(practioners) and students. But others who are keen interested in this science are also heartly welcome.
The features of the app are,
- A portable ready reference for Ashtanga hrudaya.
- App gives the complete slokas of Ashtanga hrudaya.
- Take utmost care to make the app user-friendly.
- 6 stanas are separately placed in home screen.
- No translations are added. Only sloka verses.
- Data network is required for the app.
- Once the stana is downloaded, then it is internally stored (cached) and thereafter no network is required.
- No ads in the app.