Books & Reference | 1.7MB
Bharatavani App is a project of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is developed and managed by Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL), Mysuru, India.
This App is part of the Bharatavani Multilingual Knowledge Portal (www.bharatavani.in), which aims to provide Knowledge in about more than 120 Indian Languages. This App is sources its data from the Dictionaries that are published on the Bharatavani portal. Many Government and Non-Government Institutions have contributed various dictionaries. While more than 40 text based dictionaries are readily available for usage on the App, 100 more dictionaries are available on the portal in book formats during 2015-16. CIIL will digitise all these dictionaries and put on to the App shortly. The copyright of all these dictionaries rests with respective Publishers.
CIIL has published them on Bharatavani with due permission.
How to use Bharatavani Multilingual Dictionary App
- Accept Terms and Conditions, install and open.
- Type a word in English, Hindi or in any language. Available results will be enlisted.
- You can also browse dictionaries alphabetically using the Menu Bar options.
- You also have an option for getting the word transliterated into your choice of Language Script.
- Many more options will be added in the coming days.
Kung Fu FightingDownload
Cover Fire 3D Sniper : Free Gun Shooting Game FPSDownload
Touch On Girl Simulator - Girl Body Scan PrankDownload
Solitaire Classic CollectionDownload
Train Racing Games 3D 2 PlayerDownload
Network Booster - Speed & SecurityDownload
Farm Simulator - Farm City Game 2019Download