Finance | 11.4MB
Co-operative Bank Ltd. (CB Bank) is one of the largest private banks in Myanmar. CB Bank was established on 21st August 1992 with the permission of the Central Bank of Myanmar under the law of Financial Institutions of Myanmar and the Central Bank of Myanmar.
CB bank always strives to offer enjoyable experiences for the customers with the best solution and most reliable financial services. With such objectives towards improving technology and innovation in the rapidly changing landscape of banking and financial services, we have launched the CB Pay – mobile banking app which is a solution to delight our valued customers. CB Pay not only facilitates banking at your fingertips but also eases your lifestyle.
CB Pay is a mobile banking service which is available to use in all mobile phone devices. Customers can download CB Pay app to their mobile phones and do self-registration for their wallet account. If customers already have ATM card, they can register with their ATM card number so that CB pay will automatically link with his ATM card account.
CB Pay Features
- Transfer money to all CB Bank customers with ATM card number, Account number, Phone number (CB pay number) or even with NRIC number for those who do not have bank account/ATM or CB pay wallet account.
- Pay or Request money with dynamic QR code within CB pay users.
- Make payment with static QR code at stores, restaurants or taxi drivers.
- Check the default account’s balance at sneak peak
- Top-up mobile (MPT, MecTel, Telenor, Ooredoo)
- Enjoy services like ATM card application, loan application or cheque book requests.
- Pay your bills such as electricity bill or insurance.
- Top-up Master/Visa cards and repay credit card
- Find your nearest CB Bank ATMs/CRM, branches, Exchange Counters, CB agents and Merchants locations on-the-go.
- Scheduling your payment for specific purpose and dates.
- Find up-to-date exchange rate