Collins Spanish Dictionary TR
Live Wallpaper | 2.2MB
If you are starting to learn Spanish, or want to extend your knowledge of the language the Collins Spanish Dictionary is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate.
The dictionary has over 80,000 references of contemporary vocabulary, includes the language of current affairs, business, computing and tourism, and, as in all Collins dictionaries, the emphasis is firmly placed on contemporary language and expressions
This is a fully functional trial!
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
* Over 80,000 words, phrases and translations
* Comprehensive and up-to- date coverage of all words and phrases you need, and Spanish updated for the new spelling reform
* In-depth treatment of difficult words
* Clear color layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
* Cultural notes provide insight into the life in Spanish-speaking countries
* Notations for Latin American Spanish, and cultural equivalents.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of words while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
* A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
* Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
* Discover more using the included special language notes.
* See words in context with example sentences.
* 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.