Finance | 10.2MB
+++ Important +++
The app is for customers of the DKB, the (previously pushTAN method) have enabled the TAN2go process. The installation requires the login name, the start PIN for Internet banking with TAN2go and the personal registration letter. Enable TAN2go any time in your internet banking under Service> Status TAN procedure.
TAN2go: MOBILE AND SAFE TAN RECEIVE
Get your TAN anytime, anywhere in the password-protected DKB-TAN2go App (formerly DKB-pushTAN app) on your Android device. To share transfers, applications, security orders or changes to your contact-free.
HERE WE GO
• As a customer you activate TAN2go directly to your Internet banking service under> Status TAN procedure.
• By mail you will receive two separate writing: the PIN letter for Internet banking with TAN2go and the registration letter to activate the app.
• Charge. DKB-TAN2go app on your Android device
• Follow the instructions in the registration letter.
All information at https://www.dkb.de/info/tan-verfahren/TAN2go/
OUR TIP: BANKING WITH ONLY A MOBILE TERMINAL
Take advantage of the DKB-TAN2go app together with the DKB-banking app. By separating banking and security function in two apps mobile banking is certainly possible on a device. The TAN is transmitted automatically - the annoying typing the numbers is thus eliminated.
How it works: As usual z. B. Enter your funds in the DKB-banking app. When TAN query, you are directed to the DKB-TAN2go app. Sign in here with a personal password, retrieve TAN and securely transmitted with just one click in the DKB-banking app. Transaction afterwards only to share in the DKB-banking app - that's it.
Note on permissions:
• Permission "Phone" is imperative for device bonding, without this permission is an app usage not possible.
• The permission "Camera" allows the reading of the QR code to set up the TAN2go connection. Alternatively, the data can be entered manually.
• Your device is installed Android 4.4 or later.
• Your device is not rooted: The TAN2go method is not available for Android devices with root access. The high safety standards for mobile banking can not be guaranteed on rooted phones. Often the Rooting is also apparent from the manufacturer of your device. Frequently update your operating system is then sufficient.
• You have not installed a screen reader on your device: If on your mobile device a screen reader installed requested TAN can be read and abused. Therefore, the use of a screen reader is not possible. To use the DKB-TAN2go app, uninstall the screen reader (often under Settings> Accessibility).
• Your device does not use Android beta versions