Driving Test | Road Junctions
Education | 6.0MB
**Junction observation is most important part of driving**
Is it safe?
Is it convenient?
Is it legal?
Make good observations in all directions before emerging.
The risk of intersection collisions takes around 50% of urban crashes and 30% of rural crashes occurring at junctions.
You must see and react correctly to all road signs and markings.
Failing to comply with traffic signs will get you in a serious or potentially dangerous situation - or a test fail.
The aim of this tests is to:
- not endanger other road users by pulling out in front of them.
- not sit waiting at junctions, allowing safe gaps to pass.
- not over-react to minor hazards.
- not drive unnecessarily slowly, when it is safe and proper to drive at normal road speeds.
Whilst learning to drive you will need to experience a variety of road junctions in preparation for the driving test.
The driving test will most certainly involve you having to deal with all the different types of junctions.
WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THIS FREE APP?
All possible situations
- Over 150 different juctions and traffic situations.
- Explanations to help you learn and understand the correct answer.
Global highscore list
- Compare your knowledge with other drivers around the world.
- Keeps track of all your scores and progress.
- Use of already downloaded tests without internet connection.
Download this application and test your driving knowlegde!