Duovision: lazy eye amblyopia
Health & Fitness | 1.2MB
Duovision offers a range of games (tetromino, snake, pong) integrating the process of dichoptic vision (each eye sees a separate image) used in research against amblyopia (also known as "lazy eye").
This application should be used with anaglyph glasses (3D red / blue glasses, the cheapest in the market).
The application allows you to:
- Play simple games using the dichoptic vision process
- Adjust the difficulty level of the game
- Easily calibrate the colors to suit your anaglyph glasses and screen
- Create reminders to think about playing
- Track your performance by game statistics and game time
People can use this application are:
- Persons with no visual problem
- People with functional amblyopia, resulting from anisometropia (strong difference in visual acuity between the two eyes) or strabismus corrected today.
WARNING: people with uncorrected strabismus may face a risk of double vision (diplopia) using this application. We recommend in this case not to install the application.
The process used shows significant results for:
- Improving visual acuity in the amblyopic eye
- Improving the binocular and stereoscopic vision
More information on duovision.com
This application is not a medical device.