EQInfo - Global Earthquakes
News & Magazines | 5.3MB
EQInfo shows earthquake information world-wide. Information can be filtered by region, magnitude and agency. It provides system notifications and social media sharing options.
EQInfo was conceived and implemented by the expert developers of SeisComP3, http://www.gempa.de, a software platform used by most geophysical institutes in the world to automatically detect and locate earthquakes.
EQInfo integrates seamlessly with your Raspberry Shake personal seismograph, http://raspberryshake.org, to bring you up-to-the-minute earthquake announcements including waveform snippets from your very own Raspberry Shake. In doing so, EQInfo accesses the largest IoT citizen-scientist earthquake detection network in the world to bring you high fidelity earthquake information, http://raspberryshake.net/stationview/.
EQInfo now lets you submit "Did you feel it" reports from your mobile device. In doing so, everyone can help to better assess the impact that an earthquake might have in their community.
The following features are supported:
1. List of latest earthquakes showing magnitude, region, origin time, direction/distance to the earthquake epicenter and earthquake monitoring agency
2. Earthquake details including overview map and multiple solutions from different agencies
3. Map of latest earthquakes
4. Submission and displaying of felt-reports
5. Visualization of earthquake waveforms from the Raspberry Shake network
6. Sharing of event information via social media
7. Define multiple filters for the earthquake information, filter by magnitude, depth, time and region
8. Configuration of data sources, update intervals, geolocation and unit of measurement
9. Background updates and notifications
The following agencies provide information to EQInfo:
- Raspberry Shake Citizen-Scientist Network, http://raspberryshake.org
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), http://www.emsc-csem.org
- United States Geological Survey (USGS), http://www.usgs.gov
- Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG), http://inatews.bmkg.go.id
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca
- Spanish National Geographic Institute (IGN), http://www.ign.es
- National Observatory of Athens (NOA, Greece), http://www.noa.gr
- Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (KOERI, Turkey), http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr
- GNS Science New Zealand, http://www.gns.cri.nz
- Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin (TexNet), http://www.beg.utexas.edu
- Hessian State Office for Conservation, Environment and Geology (HLNUG), https://www.hlnug.de
- School and Observatory of Earth Sciences (EOST, France), https://eost.unistra.fr
- Swiss Seismological Service (SED), http://www.seismo.ethz.ch
- National Center for Seismology, Ministry of Earth Sciences (NCS, India), http://www.imd.gov.in
- Seismology in Central Germany (SIM), http://antares.thueringen.de/cadenza/seismo
A priority list for the agencies can be defined, taking care of the aggregation of information.
EQInfo tries to minimize both the data volume and update time. Push messages are used if supported by the data provider.
The gempa team like to thank all users which provided feedback and thus helped to improve this App.
Translations are mostly done by using Googles automatic translation.
If you are a native speaker and want to help us by providing some translations, please feel free to contact us at any time!
YouTube TV - Watch & Record Live TVDownload
XXX YouTube Video Download2019Download
Dinosaurs Hunter Wild Jungle Animals SafariDownload
Atv quad bike racing simulation 2019Download
XXXN Video Player - Pron PlayerDownload
Cover Fire 3D Sniper : Free Gun Shooting Game FPSDownload