Night Sakura Live Wallpaper
Live Wallpaper | 8.4MB
Amazing beautiful live wallpaper "Sakura Live Wallpaper" creates the illusion of flying through the sakura garden. Install this free live wallpaper and enjoy the flight through the branches of cherry blossoms, circling and falling of sakura flowers, petals and leaves, and interactivity: when you touch the screen in the air appears multicoloured butterflies. Animated live wallpaper with cherry blossoms will be a perfect decoration for your smartphone or tablet. Variety of effects and settings will create a unique look for any device and will help you to enjoy our live wallpaper for a long time.
Mysterious East is associated with the beauty of the cherry blossoms (Sakura). In the spring, when nature comes alive in beautiful eastern gardens cherry trees blossoms and fragile cherry petals, flowers and leaves falls down, people come there to enjoy the beauty of the Japanese cherry blossom. Now thanks to our Sakura Live Wallpaper you also have this opportunity.
- Flight illusion through oriental garden
- 5 abstract backgrounds in HS quality to choose from
- Animated falling leaves, flowers, petals and buds
- Animated dynamic fireflies and twinkling lights
- Sakura live background fully supports horizontal orientation and looks great on both mobile phones and tablet devices and supports screen switching
- This wallpaper app will sleep when your phone is inactive, so this live wallpaper will not drain your battery.
- Real smooth 3D animations (based on OpenGL ES 2.0, compatible with 99% mobile phone devices)
How to set sakura wallpaper on the screen of your phone: Home → Applications → Settings → Display → Wallpapers → Home screen wallpaper → Live wallpapers → Sakura Live Wallpaper
Check out our account for more free beautiful live wallpapers
Notice: this free android application contains ads
A Sakura (cherry blossom) is the flower of any of several trees of genus Prunus, particularly the Japanese Cherry, Prunus serrulata, which is sometimes called sakura. Many of the varieties that have been cultivated for ornamental use do not produce fruit. Edible cherries generally come from cultivars of the related species Prunus avium and Prunus cerasus.