Gold Silver Price & News
Finance | 4.9MB
HERE's how the app could help YOU to enhance your precious metal investing and trading experience:
▪ An Overview page that shows the spot prices of Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium all in one page!
▪ Quickly check the latest spot prices when trading physical gold coins or silver bars at local pawn shops or one-on-one negotiation.
▪ Historical charts ranging from 24-hour period to 10-year period (more on this feature later) enables you to have insights into short, medium and long term price trends for each of the precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium).
▪ Able to keep track of Gold/Silver ratio to see how undervalued or overvalued between the two metals. For example, the spike in Gold/Silver ratio value (September 2014) have shown that silver is now even more undervalued than gold, which could potentially be a strong signal to stack up more silver.
▪ This app is a one-stop shop for precious metal price data AND financial news. Whenever there’s major price movement in the market, just go to the “Gold & Silver News” section of the app to quickly find out what’s going on from a curated list of credible financial news sources (detail list are shown below).
▪ Fast 2-Click access to today’s up to the minute platinum, palladium, silver and gold prices in USD per oz (Bid and Ask Price).
▪ Historical price charts for gold, silver, platinum and palladium which includes,
⁃ Global Spot Price for last 24 Hours, 30 Days, 60 Days, 6 Months, 1 Year, 5 Years and 10 Years
⁃ London Fix Spot Price for last 1 Year, 2 Years, 5 Years and 10 Years.
⁃ ALL the above charts in one screen per precious metal for easy access.
▪ Gold/Silver Ratio charts which includes,
⁃ Last 24 Hours, 30 Days, 60 Days, 1 Year, 5 Years, 10 Years
⁃ One bonus chart dated all the way back to 1687 for a view of the long term perspective.
▪ A personally curated list of financial news sources. The full list is shown below,
BullionVault, Casey Research, DollarCollapse, Eric Sprott, Financial Sense, Forbes Gold & Commodities, GATA, GoldMoney, GoldSeek, Jesse’s Cafe Americain, Jim Rickards, Jim Rogers, Jim Sinclair, King World News, Lew Rockwell, Ludwig Von Mises, Marc Faber, Max Keiser, MineWeb, Paul Craig Robers, Peak Prosperity, Peter Schiff, RIchard Duncan, SGTReport, SHTFPlan, David Morgan Silver Investor, SilverDoctors, SilverSeek, TF Metals Report, USAWatchdog and Zero Hedge.
**I’m always adding new sources to the list, suggestions are most welcome.**
▪ Zoom Feature enabled.
▪ Tilt horizontal view for larger chart displays.
▪ Shortcut navigation menu on top right to quickly move from one section to another.
IF this app looks right for you, here’s what you need to do,
1) Tap on the ‘Install’ button on top to download for FREE.
2) Start using and enjoy the benefits of this app immediately!
3) As an option, if you would like an advertisement-free version, you can tap on a “Purchase Ad-Free Version” button in the main menu to make a purchase. Once again, this is optional, either way you’ll still be enjoying the full benefits of the app.
Suggestion and feedback are most welcome, please send all comments and bug reports to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S: I believe in “eating your own dog food”, therefore as a fellow gold enthusiast myself, I’m also a daily user of this app.
P.P.S: Charts and data in the application are sourced from www.kitco.com.
YouTube TV - Watch & Record Live TVDownload
Simple Mehandi Designs GalleryDownload
Opera Mini - fast web browserDownload
Clash of ClansDownload
Messenger Lite: Free Calls & MessagesDownload
Waterfall Caller Screen LED Flash Mobile themeDownload
VMate Status 2019- Video Status& Status DownloaderDownload