Learn Letter Names and Sounds with ABC Trains
Education | 34.0MB
Learn Letter Names and Sounds with ABC Trains invites preschool-aged children to learn and become familiar with the English letters using trains and railroads as their tools.
With Learn Letter Names and Sounds with ABC Trains Lite, kids can:
1. Learn alphabet letters: As children build railroads, they learn the names and shapes of the letters in the alphabet.
2. Write the letters: Using their train car, children trace upper and lower case letters on its railroad track.
In the full version, children will also get to:
3. Identify alphabet letters: Children aim their engines to find the correct letter on a garage door. When correct, their engine drives inside and pulls out a surprise!
4. Identify letter sounds: In the phonics cargo train, children identify first-letter sounds of words with pictures on cargo boxes, and then load the correct cargo boxes onto the train.
5. Match lower and upper case letters: Children match letters before the trains move away.