Medical | 9.6MB
• Note :-
This app (after installation) requires separate download of Question-Bank.
• If your mobile can support approx 50 MB of internal storage, it's advised to download sibling app published by me (You can find it from Play Store's section "More from developer").
Alternatively, directly open the app named
, its link is - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.medicalguru
The above mentioned sibling app has inbuilt Question Bank, so no separate download is required, but because of this feature, its size is increased to approx. 30 MB.
• Imp. Note
- If this app always crashes for you, please contact me via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org, as posting in Review section is not a 2-way communication, and I can't reply you back, when I don't have your mail-id.
• Imp. Note
- If the app is crashing soon after you download question-bank, it means your internet speed was slow to download Question bank. Clear app's data+cache from settings and restart the app.
The one and only app in the Google Play Store, providing more than 29,000 MCQs for Free, which are asked in various Medical Pre-PG Exams
This application is designed for quick revision of Medical Education, useful for Medical Students who are Under-Graduating, preparing for various PrePG Exams and can also be useful for Medical Teachers and Doctors. It has following features -
• It has in built Question Bank, so no more separate download of Question bank is required.
• More than 29,000 MCQs of various medical subjects.
• MCQs are arranged Subject-wise, and Topic-wise.
• Option to Shuffle (Randomize) Questions
• Once installed and downloaded the required Question Bank, MCQs can be viewed offline.
• Images can be seen, if any question is image based (Internet connection required).
• Every question now a direct link (online) for its discussion board, where you can post anything related to that question (errors/references/explanations etc), and can read the same posted by others. (Since I am using Facebook Authentication for my site, you may need to login with your Facebook account to access it)
- During the first run of application, you need to download Question-Bank
- Once installed the app, and downloaded the question bank, you can read MCQs offline
• Users, Please Do rate and review this app in the Play Store..
• For details, visit - http://medicoshive.com/
Subjects and Exams included are - anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, forensic, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, e.n.t., ent, ophthalmology, eye, psm, p.s.m., community medicine, medicine, surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, gynaecology, pediatrics, paediatrics, radiology, anesthesia, psychiatry, orthopedics, orthopaedics, skin, dermatology, neet, medical, pg, aipgmee, aipg, aiims, jipmer, pgi, nimhans, upsc, dnb, mci, exam, quiz, test, psm, multiple choice question, mcq, mcqs, usmle, islets,.