Miracast - Connect, Mirror & Cast Phone in TV
Tools | 2.1MB
Share your screen to a smart TV or Miracast dongle (like Chromecast) in one click!
Miracast Screen sharing App will provide an option to share Android phones screen on to smart TV or Wireless Display devices or Miracast enabled.
This App simplifies the process to One Click of a button to launch the Miracast service on the Phone which in turn searches the near by Smart TV or Wifi Display or display connected to Miracast . After your device discovered you can start the screen sharing.
This app will also takes care of switching On Wifi of the phone if it is switched off.
This application brings you to the Settings screen for casting to the following products and more:
- Google Chromecast
- Netgear Push2TV
- Various Smart TVs
- Asus Miracast Wireless Display Dongle
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
To Share/mirror mobile screen to Smart TV or Wifi Display connected to TV,
Following steps needs to performed:
1. Check your TV weather it supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
2. Make sure TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device. You can't connect it with wired connection (LAN).
3. Make sure your Android device version is 4.2 or higher.
4. Make sure your device inbuilt hardware of Miracast.
Mobile Recharge, UPI, Bill Payment, Money TransferDownload
Solitaire Classic CollectionDownload
Kung Fu FightingDownload
Fast Cleaner - Free Up Space, Boost RAMDownload
Miracast for Android to tv : Wifi DisplayDownload
Hi Keyboard - Emoji,ThemeDownload
Tiny torch –Brightest and simpleDownload