Onkyo Remote for Android 2.3
Tools | 3.2MB
Onkyo’s Remote App supports wireless audio and remote control functionality.
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
Requires: Android2.1 or later
YouTube TV - Watch & Record Live TVDownload
Network Booster - Speed & SecurityDownload
Garden Photo Editor : Cut Paste Photo EditorDownload
Cover Fire 3D Sniper : Free Gun Shooting Game FPSDownload
MakeMyTrip-Flights Hotels CabsDownload
X-Ray Scanner PrankDownload
Get Wallet Cash & RechargeDownload