OpenExpo 2016 Expositores
Productivity | 4.8MB
OpenExpo 2016, III Fair and Annual Conference on FLOSS and Open World Economy (Open Data and Open Innovation) that meets the June 2, 2016 in the MEEU space, attic Chamartin Station (Madrid) to more than 2,000 people in the sector, professionals and companies looking for business generation.
The aim of OpenExpo is to disseminate, present, discover and evaluate solutions and industry trends offered by the Open Source & Free Software and Open World Economy (Open Data and Open Innovation).
• Meeting with more than 2,000 senior professionals in just one day: representatives of major companies and institutions, open source developers, hackers, experts, suppliers and users of all levels.
• Increased ROI through exhibition opportunities, conferences and sponsorship.
• Extend the reach of your brand through our platform multi-channel marketing.
• A day of lectures, case studies, keynotes, workshops, panel discussions, demos and other parallel around the world free technologies activities.
• More than 100 participating companies will present their innovations and technological solutions.
Ip Cam Viewer for AmcrestDownload
Get Wallet Cash & RechargeDownload
Mobile Recharge, UPI, Bill Payment, Money TransferDownload
Shake To Charge BatteryDownload
Remote for All TV Model : Universal Remote ControlDownload
Fast Cleaner - Free Up Space, Boost RAMDownload
KhelPlay Rummy – Indian RummyDownload