Education | 7.3MB
Choose the form that your function has (canonical or polynomial).
Enter the values of the coefficients and get the analysis of everything you need to know about your quadratic function:
STEP BY STEP!
* Cutting point with the Y axis
* Axis of symmetry.
* Conversion from canonical to polynomial form.
* Conversion from polynomial to canonical form.
* Quadratic solution for factoring cases.
* Quadratic solution by completing squares.
* Quadratic roots using the general formula.
* Graph of the parabola.