Finance | 23.8MB
Access your Raiffeisen ONLINE straight from your mobile
We are pleased to inform you of the newest service of Raiffeisen ONLINE banking through a native application for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.).
All clients (individual and legal entities), users of Raiffeisen ONLINE, who have mobile phones and other devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.) with Android OS, can now quickly and conveniently access their profile and carry out banking operations by installing a free native application.
Additional registration for the mobile application is not required. To get started, subscribe for Raiffeisen ONLINE. If you are already using it, download the mobile application from the official Google play and sign in with the same login credentials.
By using the mobile application you can perform the same operations as with Raiffeisen ONLINE:
• View details and transaction history on your registered accounts
• Access information about available amounts and bank card transactions
• Check the status of your deposit and credit products in the bank
• Execute funds transfers in local and foreign currency up to 2 000 BGN upon confirmation with additional security tool - SMS code or TOKEN.*
• Make funds transfers to pre-defined templates and beneficiaries from Raiffeisen ONLINE
• Receive information messages
* For private individuals, transfers between own accounts registered in Raiffeisen ONLINE, can be done without SMS code or Token confirmation up to 30 000 BGN
For your convenience and greater security, the service offers additional options that can be applied in any Raiffeisenbank’s office:
- Specify a phone number, different from the one used for Raiffeisen ONLINE, for receiving an SMS codes as additional security tool for the mobile application.
- Users of Raiffeisen ONLINE with Universal Electronic Signature (UES) can choose SMS code or TOKEN for active banking via the mobile application.
We are committed to further developing and improving our services for internet banking via mobile devices.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD