Entertainment | 37.7MB
Welcome to Spaceout.VR - Music Powered Virtual Reality
Spaceout.VR is a new way to experience music that will change your perception of your favorite songs and mixes. Virtualize your reality with Spaceout.VR. Create a fully immersive, sound-responsive, fantastical world from your music collection.
New - a sneak peak at global teleportation - travel the world instantly in Virtual Reality!
New - Discover new music and play your favorite sounds with integrated Soundcloud support!
New featured artist - PZA比薩比萨ピザ join the #pizzawave
HEADBANGERZ is an Endless Rhythm Game within Spaceout.VR. Collect Beatcoinz as you're catapulted onto a roller coaster of music powered visuals! HEADBANGERZ - the Virtual Reality fix - Are you ready to #spaceout?
1) Load the App.
2) Disable portrait orientation lock.
3) Wifi & headphones recommended.
4) Rotate your phone into landscape mode.
5) Place your phone into a VR viewer.
6) You will see a "WELCOME" - follow tutorial.
7) Explore the World.
8) Enter "Rhythm.VR".
9) Navigate the UI to select music (local, soundcloud or microphone).
10) Glance over to the left try HEADBANGERZ.
11) Always navigate back to the UI by looking down and finding the home or the 3 dots.
Music File Types supported in iOS: + AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
+ Use local audio files
+ Use built-in microphone
+ Soundcloud supported with Soundcloud account
iPhone Models for Best Performance: + We recommend the latest flagship iPhones 5S and higher
+ iPhone 5 and lower may not run optimally
KEY FEATURES: + Explore the World virtually
+ Sound responsive environments
+ Play your favorite music
+ In-app UI now supports albums, playlists, built-in mic. and Soundcloud
+ Play HEADBANGERZ the Endless Rhythm Game
+ Compete against your friends & share your gameplay
For more information on iOS-based Virtual Reality and Google Cardboard VR check: http://g.co/cardboard
Like Spaceout.VR on Facebook
Follow Spaceout.VR on Twitter
Double Vision – We have had reports of double vision in cardboard VR. There are 2 factors that cause this: The optics in your VR Headset and your brain needs to recalibrate focal distance to compensate for VR. Here are a few ideas:
1) Tap on the settings button (gear symbol in center of frame) to calibrate Spaceout.VR for your Google Cardboard compatible Viewer. Find the Viewer Profile (QR code) and center it with the camera.
2) Check to make sure your phone is centered in the Viewer.
3) Blink and Hold your eyes closed for 10 seconds this should allow refocus.
4) Try to load another VR app and see if it’s the same.
5) See if you can adjust the lenses in a lateral direction apart or near.
Blurry focus –
1) Make sure the VR lenses are clean.
2) Make sure the screen is clean.
3) Make sure your phone is centered in the Viewer.
4) Make sure the flat side of the lenses are facing your eyes.
Spaceout.VR is compatible with all non-powered Virtual Reality Viewers working on the Google Cardboard VR viewing platform.
We're just getting started with the Spaceout.VR platform. We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Please consider reviewing us in the app store if you enjoy the experience. If you have troubles with Spaceout.VR, please submit your comments to email@example.com
Celebrate your right to #spaceout!
Intended for ages 13+