[Substratum] Dirty Dark
Personalization | 17.8MB
You should be using a
Custom Oreo ROM 8.0.0 or Rooted Oreo 8.0.0 Stock
that has full support for OMS for this theme to work.
THIS WILL NOT WORK ON A BRAND STOCK ROM!!!
You must also be fully rooted or have a ROM with rootless commits and have the Substratum.
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum App or from Dashboard click on the fab select apply theme
3. When Substratum is opened give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
4. Click on the theme and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on the theme again.
5. Inside theme check the switch; Select to toggle all overlays'. Alternatively you can click on the overlays that you would like to install (keep in mind that some apps, mainly Android system, have different variants that you can choose).
6. Click the floating action button (FAB) down the bottom and select Build & Enable.
7. Once that finishes compiling/installing with no errors, wait until SystemUI restarts.
8. Enjoy your new
Most items in the list below should be themed on devices ranging from xhdpi - xxxhdpi however some items may not be, depending on the ROM you are using. Please take a screenshot of any items that aren't themed and either send me an email or leave a message to me on Hangouts.
All links available down below
WHAT IS CURRENTLY THEMED:
- Check full description and list of Apps themed in Dashboard
Theme tested on OnePlus 3t at 450 DPI
Substratum - Development Community
Wallpapers - DevineArt
Icons - www.flaticons.com
Banners and Logo - www.freepik.com
Telegram Theme Testers and Friends