The Adventist Home
Books & Reference | 6.8MB
This book is one of the most comprehensive guide for a Christian home who wants to achieve true happiness through Jesus Christ.
This work is a compilation of many texts of various writings of Ellen G. White. Here you will find a lot of detailed information on topics of interest to all those who have a home or plan to be one someday.
Here are some of the issues that are in this book.
- How should be the beauty of a home
- How to choose wisely to life mate
- Factors for success in married life
- How should be the new home
- Children, the heritage of the Lord
- Responsibilities of parents
- About the mother, the queen of the home
- Standards and Christian principles in family life
- The correct use of money
- Guarding the avenues of the soul
- The home and social relations
- How should the recreation at home
In short, this book is recommended to achieve make marriage a piece of heaven on earth, thanks to Jesus who dwell in the middle.
Finally, in order to listen to audio files is necessary that your device is connected to Internet.
God greatly bless your home.