Tribal Tattoo Ideas
Lifestyle | 5.3MB
Tattoo or a tattoo is a mark made by inserting pigment into the skin. In technical terms, the tattoo is a micro pigment implantation. Rajah can be made on the skin of humans or animals. Rajah in humans is a form of body modification, temporary tattoo of animals commonly used as identification.
Rajah is a practice that is found almost everywhere with a function in accordance with local custom. Rajah formerly often used by the isolated tribes in a region of the world as marking territory, degree, rank, even signify a person's health. Rajah widely used by man in Polynesia, the Philippines, Borneo, Africa, North America, South America, Mesoamerica, Europe, Japan, Cambodia, and China. Although in some circles is considered taboo tattoo, tattoo art continues to be something that is popular in the world.
tattoo art can be classified into 5 parts.
1. Natural, a variety of images of tattoos in the form of landscape or face shape.
2. Treeball, is a series of images made using blocks of color. This tattoo is widely used by a tribe of Mauri.
3. Out of school, tattoos are made in the form of pictures of a bygone era, like a boat, anchor, or a symbol of love that knife wound.
4. New school, the picture tends to lead to a form of graffiti and anime.
5. Biomechanics, in the form of strange picture that is the imagination of the technology, such as images of robots, and machines
In ancient times, people are still using manual techniques and traditional materials for tattooing.
Post-discovery tools of modern tattoo, people began to use a needle of iron, which is sometimes driven by engine dynamo to "carve"
download this app to get the best tattoo design