Twinkle Star Dictionary
Books & Reference | 7.0MB
A dictionary which supports popular Linux star-dict (stardict) formats.
1. Support star-dict format: *.ifo, *.idx, *.dict, and *.dict.dz; support synonyms, *.syn, if bundled.
2. Support the use of multiple dictionaries simultaneously.
3. User configurable to switch between multi-panes for large LCD on tablet and single-pane for phones of small LCDs.
4. Support lookup history list review; max entries: 600 words.
5. Support notebook to add new words for later review; max entries: 10,000 words.
6. Scan for the very first level sub-folder while importing dictionaries from external storage (a μSD card, USB drive or the internal storage in a tablet).
7. Support text-to-speech if your device is capable of. And you should configure it in system "Settings" / "Language & input" / "Text-to-speech settings".
8. Support resource records type, "r", in "/res" subfolder under each imported dictionary, but do NOT support for compressed database format.
9. Support both star-dict v2.4.2 32-bit and v3.0.0 64-bit offset.
10. Do NOT support compressed index file: *.idx.dz
11. Do NOT support dictionaries containing non-UTF-8 strings, those with "sametypesequence" contains 'l'.
12. Support synonym dictionaries (*.syn) if the imported dictionaries bundled with ones.
13. Do not support collocate dictionaries (*.clt) even the imported dictionaries bundled with ones.
Fix NPE in lookup.
Support ".syn" for synonyms if available
Remove the requirement to write to external μSD card for cache files in Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Add support for star-dict v2.4.2 32-bit and v3.0.0 64-bit offset.
Requires: Android 4 or later