Finance | 9.9MB
The UNICS Mobile Banking App lets you stay on top of your finances giving you easy to use tools to manage your accounts ,transactions and prepaid cards securely and easily anywhere. Focus on "ease of use" is important.
UNICS Mobile contains a redesigned U-connect module and other value added services which provide the convenience banking while having Conduct your banking transactions while on the move anytime, anywhere.
UNICS Mobile enables you to do the following:-
• View account history and account balance view (Details for up to last 10 transactions).
• Transaction details for each transaction.
• Issue Transfer between account for same user requests
• Issue "Transfer/Payment" order requests
• Carry out “Bill payments" (Eneo, Camtel, MTN, Cam water, Orange) requests
• Issue “Check book” and "Check opposition" requests.
• Issue Prepaid "VISA" card recharge requests.
• Issue Prepaid "VISA" card purchase requests (includes specifying beneficiary and pickup location)
• Modify Profile information includes password.
• Quick tracking of customers complains
• Maintain/Manage beneficiaries for Funds Transfer, Bills Payment and Airtime purchases
• Receive In-App messages informing of new features, quick tips,Branch status, promotional offers etc...
• Have the possibility to locate nearest Bank branches or ATM service points via phone book.
• View Euro forex rates provided courtesy of the Europen Central Bank, live feed.
• Near real-time nearest contact/distance finder utility.
• Realtime GPS location with Branch/ATM status on map.
HOW TO USE THE UNICS MOBILE ONLINE BANKING APP
• Uninstall previous versions UNICS Mobile Banking app
• Download and install the UNICS Mobile Banking app
• Open the app and log-in with your existing credentials
NEW? HOW TO REGISTER
You can carry out pre registration for U-Connect services via the reagistration portal in UNICS Mobile. Once we recieve your request a form will be sent to your email requiring you to complete the rest of the registration process. Once that form is filled and sent back to us, we will generate your login credentials and forward to your email. These credentials will allow you login and change your password. At this stage you may start using your online account.
INFORMATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org