USB OTG Connector
Libraries & Demo | 2.6MB
• USB OTG Connector allows you to read USB OTG (On-the-go) flash drives, as well as card readers from your phone or tablet. All you have to do is connect the flash drive to an OTG Disk Explorer allows you to read USB flash drives, as well as card readers from your phone or tablet.
- Automatically start app on device connect.
- Mount and Unmount drive with a single click.
- Full NTFS support USB OTG.
- ExFAT support! USB OTG adapter Checker
- Notification when drives mounted.
- Load modules required automatically.
- Option to enable utf-8 mode.
- Automatically open the mounted drive.
• All you have to do is to connect the flash drive to an OTG (On-the-go) cable then plug in the micro USB connector of your Android mobile, tablet, mouse or wifi adapter then open USB OTG adapter you will see all files in USB drive and you can open files with your favorite app viewers or editors It Works well. Current support for the FAT32 disk format of flash drives in USB OTG adapter Checker.
• Thank you.
Requires: Android4.0.3 or later