ezPDF Reader Widgets
Productivity | 2.1MB
ezPDF Reader Widgets is a free complimentary widget for world winning PDF application, ezPDF Reader.
+++ Important Requirements +++
1) Requires ezPDF Reader (Pro Version only, Paid App)
2) Requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above
+++ Features +++
ezPDF Reader Widget allows to create a list, a bookshelf or a frame-free images widget on your Home screen. The widget displays a list or the front cover images of most recently opened PDF documents from ezPDF Reader. This is a shortcut to launch the program and open the document in one touch.
+++ Included Widgets +++
- List Widget : Displays PDF file name, most recent read time and its page information.
- Bookshelf Widget (3X3) : Displays small cover images of most recently read PDF files on a bookshelf . Good for smaller screen.
- Bookshelf Widget (4X4) : Same as 3x3, but displays relatively bigger cover images of most recently read PDF files on a bookshelf . Good for bigger screen.
- Frame-Free Widget (4 x 3) : Displays only the images of most recently read PDF files.
* Bookshelf widget can be bogged down when used with an older device. In this case, please use the smaller widget (3x3).
+++ How to create a widget +++
1) Long press on any open spot on one of your Home screen pages. This will bring up a list of options.
2) Select Widgets option
3) Find your choice of widget you want to add to your Home screen from installed widgets.
4) Drag the widget to the home screen.
4) Adjust the widget settings if required. Some widgets have size and position settings.