ПДД РФ и СНГ / Дорожные знаки
Books & Reference | 4.5MB
SDA (traffic rules) of the Russian Federation 2016-2017. Road signs. Road markings and its characteristics. Basic provisions for the admission of vehicles to operate and duties of officials to ensure road safety. The list of faults and the conditions under which prohibits operation of vehicles. Administrative and criminal liability for violation of traffic rules ...
THREE pleasant surprise the new version:
1. Finally, disable ads!
2. Images of characters within each chapter. Very comfortably!
3. The rules adapted for Russia and CIS countries!
Table of contents:
1. General Provisions.
2. General duties of drivers.
3. The use of special signals.
4. Duties of pedestrians.
5. Duties of the passengers.
6. The signals of traffic lights and traffic controller.
7. The use of alarm and warning triangle.
8. Start the movement, maneuvering.
9. Location of vehicles on the roadway.
10. Speed of movement.
11. Overtaking, proactive, oncoming traffic.
12. Standing and parking.
13. Journey of crossroads.
14. Pedestrian crossings and stops in route vehicles.
15. Movement through tracks.
16. Driving on motorways.
17. Stir in the residential areas.
18. Priority routing of vehicles.
19. Use of external light devices and sound signals.
20. Towing of motor vehicles.
21. Training Riding.
22. Transport of people.
24. Additional requirements for the movement of cyclists and moped riders.
25. Additional requirements for the movement of the horse-drawn carts and animals to the purlin.
+ Basic provisions for the admission of vehicles to operate and duties of officials to ensure road safety.
+ The list of faults and the conditions under which prohibits operation of vehicles.
+ Annex 1 Road signs:
1. Warning signs.
2. Priority Signs.
3. Prohibitory signs.
4. Mandatory signs.
5. Special regulation signs.
6. Information signs.
7. Signs service.
8. Signs of additional information (signs).
+ Appendix 2: Road marking and its characteristics.
+ Tolerance and Troubleshooting:
- Basic provisions for the admission of vehicles to operate.
- The list of faults and the conditions under which prohibits the operation.