Chess Free Play
Board | 30.7MB
The origins of chess are not exactly clear, though most believe it evolved from earlier chess-like games played in India almost two thousand years ago.The game of chess we know today has been around since the 15th century where it became popular in Europe.
Chess is a game played between two opponents on opposite sides of a board containing 64 squares of alternating colors. Each player has 16 pieces: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 2 knights, and 8 pawns. The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king. Checkmate happens when the king is in a position to be captured (in check) and cannot escape from capture.Chess is one of the best free chess game on Android, download free chess!
The king is the most important chess piece. If you lose the king, you lose the game. But the queen is the most powerful chess piece.Features:
- Play as white or black, against the computer or a friend.
- Relive the glory by replaying moves on the board in existing and past games
- 300 difficulty levels
- Support online gameplay.- Autosaving your current game.
- Play against another human opponent.
- Relaxing music.
- Practice mode ; Choose your skill level, train your brain, and learn new tactics by challenging