Card | 11.2MB
Kitti (also called Kitty or 9 Patti) is a popular game in Nepal and India.
Kitti is played with a single standard deck of cards between 2 to 5 people. 9 cards are dealt to each player where the aim of the player would be win the maximum number of hands.
How to Play:
Nine cards are dealt with each player. Each player will have to arrange the cards in group of 3. Players will then show the hand(group of 3 cards) and the player with the best ranking will win the hand. The player with most win of hand will eventually win the game.
Rankings of the Card:
1. 2-3-5 card of different suit ( this rule is optional/non-existent in some areas)
2. Trial - Three of kind (Eg. 1♠ 1♥ 1♦)
3. Pure Run - 3 consecutive cards of same suit( 10♥ 9♥ 8♥)
4. Run - 3 consecutive cards of different suit ( Eg. 9♥ 8♠ 7♥)
5. Flush - Three card of same suit (Eg. K♥ 9♥ 3♥)
6. Pair - Two cards of same face ( Q♥ 6♥ 6♦)
7. High card
Kitti is highly entertaining and perfect for time pass among teens, youths and elders alike.