Best travel app in Galaxy Store 2019 (Samsung)
◆◆ Featured in Forbes, Wired, CBS News, Lonely Planet, Travel Leisure and more.
Avoid hours of searching for the best times, price or airline with our sophisticated AI
understands your flying needs and loyalties
. The app learns from your flight and hotel preferences over time, so whether you are a die-hard United, a red-eye regular or an AA early bird, we
find and curate the relevant options for you
. App in the Air is the single place to track all your itineraries, boarding passes and
manage your miles
across airlines. What’s not to love? Book with app in the know, on the go.
• Smart search:
use filters for more productive search patterns: from stops, times, amenities, alliance programs, pricing and more. It offers predictive pricing and the best price at a glance. With our machine learning, your search options will evolve over time as you interact with the platform.
• Best results:
Recommends flights based on your loyalty status and fares that would earn a higher points yield (select airlines currently).
• Book flights and hotels:
Through our current airline partners (United Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Vueling, WestJet – more to come) and many hotel partners, there’s never any hidden fees but just pure convenience. Book thousands of hotels right at your fingertips.
Network with fellow frequent flyers through our ‘nearby’ feature, connecting you with travelers in the airport at the same time as you
More perks: For
each direct booking, we plant a tree
(through One Tree Planted) to offset the flight's carbon emissions.
GLOBAL FLIGHT COVERAGE:
• North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & more.
Over 1,000 airlines worldwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others.
• All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more.
Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others.
• All airline alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance and Oneworld.
TRACK YOUR LOYALTY POINTS:
• Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More, Spirit Airlines FREE SPIRIT and more
• Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
• Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
• Import all your previous and upcoming flights via TripIt
• Email forward your e-ticket information to email@example.com
• An annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase.
Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
• Your subscription will automatically renew each year at the current subscription rate, and this amount will be charged to your account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription year/month.
• To manage your subscription or stop it from automatically renewing, simply go to Account Settings and turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours before your renewal date. No refunds will be issued after the annual subscription fee has been charged.
Try the premium version now with a trial period. Have questions? Feel free to email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently our team raised a question: Does our community read this section? The topic led to this solution: we invite you to email and tell us! Because I’m in the “I don’t think people read this” camp, if I receive 100 emails about this, I’ve accepted the challenge to only drink tea at all upcoming team events until 2022!
(Trust me, I’ll make sure there’s picture proof). So, if you’re reading this, send me an email here: email@example.com and let me know. Maybe you all will help prove me wrong!