Who should be the User?
Anyone being worried about it's health, especially people with diagnosed heart diseases
What are the main application's features?
- Keeping a digital notebook for your blood pressure measurements
- Analysing data visible on the graph
- Analysing statistics of your measurements
- Filtering data
- Generating reports necessary for a doctor's diagnose
- Being translated to the user's language
- Setting up reminders
Is it safe?
Yes, totaly. Measurements saved in the application are not sent anywhere and are kept on your phone only.
In order to import data from the other device in the future, you are allowed to set up the automatic backup of your data, which will be securely kept on Google Drive.
Do I need to pay for the app?
Most features are available for free. You are advised to pay in the following cases:
- you don't want to see adds on the screen
- you have a need of customising period for report generating
- you want to donate the author
I am always making changes and improvements to MyHeart. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.