Professional stock chart (ChartPro) is financial application for stocks tracking and technical analysis. Application has integrated professional interactive stock chart that offers various features to help you investing in stocks.
Features of stock chart:
- Scrollable historical stock data
- Zoom in/out option
- Pinch to zoom
- Crosshair cursor
- Drawing tools
- About 50 technical indicators (Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Oscillator, %R, Ichimoku etc)
- Line, Area, Candlestick, OHLC chart types
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly bar compression
- Offline mode
- Chart themes
Application also contains section for stocks portfolio. There you can track your personal finance: current profit/loss depending of purchasing price of underlying financial instrument. Stocks portfolio supports adding new transactions, managing existing transactions, adding dividends and splits. Value of portfolio is automatically calculated as latest quote data is downloaded from server, so you will have your real time personal finance. Opening of both short and long positions is supported by stocks portfolio.
Stock portfolio features:
- Opening both long and short positions
- Adding / Removing transactions
- Adding dividends
- Managing splits
- Opening stock chart directly from portfolio
- Stock details (52 high, 52 low etc)
- Multiple lists
- Symbol drag & drop
- Sorting of symbols
Because of stock chart that has integrated tools for technical analysis, application is suitable for users that want to do detailed research about stock they would like to invest in.
Application has also support for currencies, but because of limitations from free server chart for currency pairs doesn't support candlesticks and OHLC chart types.
Quick watch and stock portfolio screens are separated, so user can track values of stocks independently of stocks portfolio.
Most popular markets are supported like US, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, India etc.
- Fixed problem with freeze
- Additional info for portfolio
- News are not supported any more
- Supported background alert service run type
- Increased alert limit
- Supported MAX data range
- Fixed problem with WSJ
- Fixed problem with alerts
- Fixed problem with search for Milan
- Fixed problem with invalid bars