● Swipe the spacebar from side to side for switching between languages.
● Long press the "Enter" key to get into the keyboard settings.
● Select your theme from many themes of the Classic Keyboard.
● Adjust the size of the keys.
● Change the sound and vibration of typing.
● Select the favorite top and bottom rows of the keyboard.
● Dictionary settings.
● Typing settings.
● Display settings.
1. Add latest emojis
2. Classic UI update
3. Android 11 Support
4. Add option for Hebrew Nikud (Nikkud, Niqqud)