Some India application are update now! 20,000+ users downloaded Contraction Timer latest version on 9Apps for free every week! The app can be the quickest one to play if you get used to it. This hot app was released on 2019-12-11. 9Apps allows you to download more apps and updated daily!
Contraction Timer allows you to track the start and stop of your contractions and automatically calculates their duration and frequency.
- Easy starting and stopping of contraction timer with visual indicator
- Live duration timer during a contraction
- Notification while timing contractions, providing start/stop and add/edit note actions and many Android Wear optimizations including note voice input
- Add a note via 'OK Google, take a note' voice input
- Automatically saves your information - will continue to time contractions if you open another application with no battery consumption
- Automatically calculates contraction duration and start to start contraction frequency over last hour
- Provides average duration and frequency over a controllable time frame from 30 minutes to all contractions
- Ability to manually add contractions
- Can edit times of existing contractions to hh:mm:ss resolution
- Ability to add notes to individual contractions via long click menu
- Ability to delete individual contractions via long click menu, recalculating frequency as needed
- Includes Contextual Action Bar, allowing multiple contractions to be deleted.
- Easy reset functionality to clear all contractions
- Share average duration/frequency via Twitter, Gmail, Google+ and many other applications (note that the Facebook application does not support sharing anything but links)
- Export and import contractions as CSV using Google Drive
- Option to keep screen on when application is open
- Option to lock screen in portrait orientation
- Contraction Toggle homescreen widget (1x1) to easily start and stop contractions with either a light or dark background
- Contraction Controls homescreen widget (4x1) to allow quick launching of the application, view the last hour's average duration and start to start freqency, and start/stop contractions with either a light or dark background
- Contraction Detail home screen and lock screen widget (4x2+) for Android 3.0+ devices gives all functionality of Contraction Controls widget plus a resizeable view of your latest contractions.
- Supports 'move to SD card' functionality
- Supports all Android 2.3+ devices, including tablets and Ice Cream Sandwich devices
- No Ads, all functionality unlocked without additional purchases
NOTE: Due to a limitation in Android, homescreen widgets cannot be used when the application is moved to the SD card. Please move the application to internal storage if you wish to use the homescreen widgets!
Note: Internet permission is used for Google Analytics collection, which has been made fully anonymous and sends no details about you or your device. Can be disabled completely in Settings.
Please rate or donate (via Menu->Donate) via Paypal or Google In App Billing if you like what you see!
Connect with other users on our Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/117146023144055713672/117146023144055713672/
For issues or more information:
It can be easily proved that we have t spend more cellular data when the size of the app becomes larger and larger. This top Medical app is just 2.0M. This is a subversion of the traditional app. 9Apps also provides other hot Medical apps(games) for android mobile phone. All apps are free of charge on 9Apps!!!
- Export and import your contractions to local storage, your SD card, or Google Drive on Android KitKat and higher devices
- Many internal improvements around stability and compatibility with the latest versions of Android