Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost!
Thousands of self-guided walking tours, travel articles, and offline city maps in 1,000 cities around the world included in this handy app.
The app turns your mobile device into a personal tour guide using its built-in GPS functions. The thousands of self-guided walking tours and travel articles will guide you to the landmarks, historical sites, museums, restaurants, nightlife venues and other interesting spots in over 1,000 cities worldwide.
All the walking tours and articles included in this app operate OFFLINE without any need of cellular data plan or Internet connection, so you need not worry about expensive roaming when traveling abroad. The app is a must-have for all travelers!
The highlights and main features of the app include:
* Self-guided walking tours guide you to discover destinations on your own.
* Thousands of travel articles make planning a trip really easy.
* Detailed offline city maps.
* Ability to create your own walking tour to visit the attractions that interest you.
* All walking tours come with detailed walking tour maps.
* Create self-guided walk to visit the attractions featured in travel article.
* The "FindMe" feature displaying your exact location plus Auto Tracking feature displaying your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction.
* Get Route function to dynamically create a walk route from your current location to a selected attraction.
This revolutionary application makes bus tours obsolete. You no longer need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all of the best attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
Note: This app relies on GPS for its navigation functions. For best experience, it is recommended to use cellular wifi devices.
Visit our website at
for more information.
- Fixed a bug.